Used Saab Bumper Grilles
All used Saab Bumper Grilles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Saab are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Grilles
The Saab bumper grille is a rigid panel with a grating, basically parallel slits or vents running vertically, or a mesh construction, that covers the bumper, allowing air to flow through into the engine compartment and offering some protection to the bottom part of the engine.
The Saab bumper grille is fixed to the front of the car, directly on to the front bumper. The Saab bumper grill also acts as a filter, stopping dirt, stones and other road debris from entering into the body of the car.
Bumper grilles are made from a variety of materials, commonly stainless steel, ABS plastic or aluminum and come in a variety of styles and finishes.
Positioned at the front of the car, the Saab bumper grille takes a bit of a pounding on the road over time and can be subject to dents, marks, chips and scratches. It can fall prey to knocks and bumps and prone to damage in a frontal crash. It is important that you choose the right replacement Saab bumper grille for the make, model and year of your car.
- Saab was the first car manufacturer to install heated driver's seats. That's because one of the Saab executives suffered from a bad back that was particularly painful on cold mornings.
- The Saab 900 was built between 1978 and 1993 and is the best selling Saab ever. In that time, it sold a total of 980,817 cars, around half of which were the convertible model. They can still be seen on UK roads very regularly.
- The Saab 92 was the first production car to put the petrol tank in between the rear wheels. They did this to improve driver safety, and it helped with balance too.
- What does the word 'Saab' even mean? It's actually an acronym for Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget, Swedish Aircraft Company Limited. Saab is much easier to say.
- The Saab car badge is a very stylized version of the wing from an aeroplane.