Used Saab Engines
All used Saab Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Saab from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- What does the word 'Saab' even mean? It's actually an acronym for Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget, Swedish Aircraft Company Limited. Saab is much easier to say.
- After the death of James Bond creator and writer Ian Fleming, the writer James Gardner took over writing duties for the super spy. He immediately had Bond driving a Saab 900 Turbo, and Saab even built a replica of the 'Silver Beast' which can still be seen in the Saab Car Museum.
- The Saab car badge is a very stylized version of the wing from an aeroplane.
- There's a very persistent myth that none of the 16 members of the Saab team had a driving license when they built the very first Saab. It's not quite true, because at least two of the team (including the test driver) are confirmed to have had one.
- If you were buying yourself a Saab before 1952, you had the colour choices of green, green, and… green. It wasn't until 1952 that Saab started offering other colours for car buyers.