Find parts for your car
Used Saab Gearboxes
All used Saab Gearboxes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Saab are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- There was lots of controversy over the Saab 93 in Sweden. Not so much the car itself, but the marketing for the vehicle clearly showed a young couple in bed together, but the woman wasn't wearing a wedding ring. Complaints poured in from shocked Swedes, and Saab hastily added a wedding ring.
- When it comes to accessories, it's hard to beat the Toppola Camper, which turns a Saab 99 and Saab 900 into a sort of campervan. The Toppola comes with a cooker, double bed, and heater, and is attached to the Saab by removing the rear door.
- The character of Jerry Seinfeld drove a classic Saab 900 convertible. It wasn't shown much onscreen, but viewers did see him sell it and buy a newer Saab.
- The Saab concept car, the EV-1, was unveiled in 1985 and had a few cool features. One was the addition of solar cells to the roof (to power a ventilation fan) and self-repairing bumpers.
- The Saab 92 was the first production car to put the petrol tank in between the rear wheels. They did this to improve driver safety, and it helped with balance too.