Used SEAT Engines
All used SEAT Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for SEAT from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- The SEAT Ateca won the 2017 Fleet Management Awards for Best Midsize SUV, beating competitors like the BMW X1, the Range Rover Evoque, and the Kia Sportage.
- The first production car for SEAT was the 1400 Saloon. It was a success even before it started rolling out, with 10,000 pre-orders. At the time, it cost over 121,000 pesetas, which is around £35k today. The facilities that SEAT had back then could only make five cars a day.
- When SEAT was formed in 1950, there were only around three cars per 1000 people in Spain. In 2015 that number had risen to 593 cars per 1000 people.
- There are four generations of the SEAT Ibiza, and it’s SEAT’s most successful model. It’s sold 5.4 million, has won the Car of the Year Award and is a three-time winner of the Supermini of the Year.
- In 1986, 51% of SEAT’s shares were bought by Volkswagen. Then, Volkswagen ended up buying even more shares and ended up with 75% ownership.