Find parts for your car
Used SEAT Fog Lights
All used SEAT Fog Lights listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for SEAT are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fog Lights
The SEAT fog light is situated on the rear of the vehicle and is used when driving in poor visibility conditions such as fog or falling snow. The fog lights on the rear of the vehicle are coloured red, and any fog lights on the front of the vehicle are coloured white. This is to help other road users work out if a vehicle is driving away from them or towards them on the road.
The SEAT fog light differs to the other lights on the vehicle in that its beams are low and wide to create a narrow bar of light running along the road surface to illuminate any road obstacles. In rear fog lights, these are used more for the benefit of other drivers behind you so that they are aware of your vehicle and any obstacles between you both.
Because of the intensity of the beam fog lights have restrictions on when they can be used. If used when visibility conditions are not poor, these could temporarily blind other drivers and cause collisions.
Failure of a SEAT fog light is an MOT failure and should be corrected quickly.
- The SEAT Ibiza was designed by the same man who designed the Mark 1 VW Golf, the Lotus Esprit, and the DeLorean DMC-12. Giorgetto Giugiaro is well worth a Google.
- SEAT is a Spanish brand, and between 1953 and 1965, they would only make cars for the Spanish market. Their first tentative step to global sales was centred around Columbia, but they now sell to 77 countries around the world.
- SEAT is the only car company that designs, develops, and manufactures cars in Spain.
- Colombian singer Shakira had a customised SEAT in 2007. She eventually sold the car, which was essentially just a Leon Cupra with a modified body, and gave the proceeds to charity.
- 2019 was the best year of sales for SEAT when it sold an impressive 574,100 cars.