Used SEAT Headlights
All used SEAT Headlights listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for SEAT are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The SEAT front headlight is operated by the driver from inside the vehicle, by a control located close to or on the steering wheel of the car.
Low beam light, often referred to as dipped headlights, is angled to provide a low beam of light on the surface of the road, which helps the driver of the car to see. Dipped headlights are generally applied when driving in the dark, enabling the driver of the car to see the road ahead, whilst, along with the sidelights, also enabling the car to be seen by other vehicles and pedestrians. Dipped headlights are also used in the day in poor weather conditions, such as snow, fog and heavy rain, where visibility is significantly affected. Full beam light, often referred to as main beam, provides a full beam of light onto the road ahead, providing the driver with greater visibility. Because of the way full beam light is angled, however, when facing oncoming traffic, or following vehicles, motorists should always swap to dipped headlights to avoid dazzling other drivers on the road. Main beam headlights can be applied when it is dark, on a road which does not have streetlamps and on dual carriage ways and motorways.
The SEAT front headlight is a safety feature that needs to be kept in good working order. Understandably, it's a legal requirement to have fully functioning headlights in order for a vehicle to be considered roadworthy. A blown bulb or faulty headlight can have serious safety implications, particularly if the headlight is not functioning when driving in the dark. Regular maintenance checks and cleaning of the SEAT front headlight will help it to perform better and last longer. The SEAT front headlight will over time be subject to general wear and tear and if damaged by grit and other road debris, the lens of the headlight can crack, for example, allowing water in which will cause the lens to deteriorate. If you need to replace the front headlight, ensure you get the right fit, purchase a SEAT headlight, which will be compatible with the make and model of your car.
- The SEAT Ateca won the 2017 Fleet Management Awards for Best Midsize SUV, beating competitors like the BMW X1, the Range Rover Evoque, and the Kia Sportage.
- The first production car for SEAT was the 1400 Saloon. It was a success even before it started rolling out, with 10,000 pre-orders. At the time, it cost over 121,000 pesetas, which is around £35k today. The facilities that SEAT had back then could only make five cars a day.
- There are four generations of the SEAT Ibiza, and it’s SEAT’s most successful model. It’s sold 5.4 million, has won the Car of the Year Award and is a three-time winner of the Supermini of the Year.
- Colombian singer Shakira had a customised SEAT in 2007. She eventually sold the car, which was essentially just a Leon Cupra with a modified body, and gave the proceeds to charity.
- SEAT exports as much as a whopping 80% of its cars every year.