Used SEAT Miscellaneouss
All used SEAT Miscellaneouss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for SEAT from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- The first production car for SEAT was the 1400 Saloon. It was a success even before it started rolling out, with 10,000 pre-orders. At the time, it cost over 121,000 pesetas, which is around £35k today. The facilities that SEAT had back then could only make five cars a day.
- SEAT is the only car company that designs, develops, and manufactures cars in Spain.
- There are four generations of the SEAT Ibiza, and it’s SEAT’s most successful model. It’s sold 5.4 million, has won the Car of the Year Award and is a three-time winner of the Supermini of the Year.
- In 1986, 51% of SEAT’s shares were bought by Volkswagen. Then, Volkswagen ended up buying even more shares and ended up with 75% ownership.
- SEAT is a Spanish brand, and between 1953 and 1965, they would only make cars for the Spanish market. Their first tentative step to global sales was centred around Columbia, but they now sell to 77 countries around the world.