Find parts for your car
Used SEAT Spare Wheels
All used SEAT Spare Wheels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for SEAT are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Spare Wheels
The wheels are, of course, a crucial part of the car. Choosing the right wheels for a vehicle is important; they play a big part in how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. Should you get a flat tyre or other wheel problems whilst driving, having a SEAT spare wheel ready and waiting can be a life saver.
Usually made of steel, wheels are often made of alloy also, and are built to be strong and durable. The wheels have an important job in providing a housing, the structure in which the tyres fit.
The SEAT spare wheel will usually be kept in the boot of the car, in the spare wheel well, concealed out of the way so as not to disrupt luggage space, enabling you to change a tyre when on the go should you need to, provided the spare wheel is kept with a tyre, fully inflated, and is in good working condition. The SEAT spare wheel should be the same as the other wheels on the car as should the tyres, to provide optimum performance and safety while driving.
Once you have had to use the SEAT spare wheel, you will need to replace it with another SEAT spare wheel. It is a good idea to always have a spare wheel ready in your car to avoid being caught out. Wheels receive a lot of wear and tear on the roads and regular cleaning helps to increase their lifespan and look. When purchasing just a spare wheel for your car, ensure it matches the other wheels on your car, that it is the right size for both the tyre and the car (using the wrong size wheel and tyre can cause damage to the car) and that it is compatible with the make and model and year of your car.
- In their first year of selling in the UK, SEAT sold a less than impressive 24 cars. By 2017, they were selling just under 4500 every single month.
- The SEAT factory in Martorell is powered by solar panels and is expected to produce as much as 13 million kWh of electricity every year.
- There are four generations of the SEAT Ibiza, and it’s SEAT’s most successful model. It’s sold 5.4 million, has won the Car of the Year Award and is a three-time winner of the Supermini of the Year.
- In 1986, 51% of SEAT’s shares were bought by Volkswagen. Then, Volkswagen ended up buying even more shares and ended up with 75% ownership.
- When SEAT was formed in 1950, there were only around three cars per 1000 people in Spain. In 2015 that number had risen to 593 cars per 1000 people.