Used SEAT Tailgates
All used SEAT Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for SEAT from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The SEAT Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged SEAT Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The SEAT Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- Colombian singer Shakira had a customised SEAT in 2007. She eventually sold the car, which was essentially just a Leon Cupra with a modified body, and gave the proceeds to charity.
- 2019 was the best year of sales for SEAT when it sold an impressive 574,100 cars.
- The SEAT Ibiza was designed by the same man who designed the Mark 1 VW Golf, the Lotus Esprit, and the DeLorean DMC-12. Giorgetto Giugiaro is well worth a Google.
- SEAT is the only car company that designs, develops, and manufactures cars in Spain.
- SEAT is a Spanish brand, and between 1953 and 1965, they would only make cars for the Spanish market. Their first tentative step to global sales was centred around Columbia, but they now sell to 77 countries around the world.