Used Skoda Bumper Cross Members
All used Skoda Bumper Cross Members listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Cross Members
The Skoda bumper cross member is a part which acts as a bumper reinforcement.
Built to be strong and solid, the Skoda bumper cross member is usually made of steel, and bolted onto the car, running the length of the bumper.
The Skoda bumper cross member acts as a structural support to the bumper. The bumper's job is to absorb the impact of a collision, offering protection to both the car, by minimising damage to the frame and body of the car, as well as internal and external parts; and also the passengers and driver travelling inside the car.
If your car has been in an accident and there is damage to the bumper cross member it will need replacing. Buying a new Skoda bumper cross member will ensure you get a part that is the right fit for the make and model of your car.
- Skoda started off in Czechoslovakia, but they are now owned by a German company, while their cars are actually built in Europe.
- One of the most popular Skoda models, the Scala, is a translation of the word 'ladder'.
- The Skoda Octavia set a new World record for the farthest arrow fired and caught from a moving vehicle. The record stands at 188ft and 7.775 inches.
- The team that designed the Lamborghini Miura and the Countach also designed the Skoda Favorit.
- Skoda is the 3rd oldest car manufacturer in the world. They sell an estimated one million cars every year.