Used Skoda Bumper Mouldings
All used Skoda Bumper Mouldings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Mouldings
A Skoda bumper moulding is a protective or decorative strip attached to your car's bumper. It offers additional protection from minor damage such as scrapes and dings and also adds detail or accents to the car's styling.
The mouldings may be attached to one or more location on your car's bumper including across its width and around the corner areas. They are often set into recesses in the main bumper panel and attached with clips or adhesive pads.
The Skoda bumper moulding rear offers protection from day to day wear and tear and protects the paintwork of the main bumper panel. They are also offered as optional extras on many models and are used to enhance the car's appearance and styling.
The Skoda bumper moulding rear could become damaged due to wear and tear, sun damage or minor accidents.
- The Skoda company was formed when one of the founders, Václav Laurin, got some bad customer service from a bicycle repair business.
- The 2018 Skoda Kodiaq RS is a seven-seater that set a new speed record in the car that has yet to be beaten (the car was driven by Top Gear presenter Sabine Schmitz).
- The team that designed the Lamborghini Miura and the Countach also designed the Skoda Favorit.
- Famous graffiti artist Armando Gomes once painted a Skoda with 125 different types of paint. This was done as part of a bespoke order for an anonymous buyer.
- Skoda beat some big brands to be named the most dependable car brand in the UK in 2016. Suzuki came second, with Kia coming in third.