Used Skoda Bumper Re Enforcers
All used Skoda Bumper Re Enforcers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Re Enforcers
A bumper is a vital safety feature on all vehicles and in order for a car to be considered roadworthy, it's a legal requirement to have both front and rear bumpers fitted.
The Skoda rear bumper reinforcer, is essentially a sturdy metal bar bolted on to the rear bumper, or onto subframe behind the rear bumper, which acts as a bolster to the bumper, providing extra protection, and supporting the role of the bumper in the event of a rear end collision.
The job of the rear bumper is to absorb the impact of a crash, therefore offering protection to the car, by minimising damage to the frame and body of the car as well as internal and external parts. The rear bumper also serves to protect the occupants of the car in the event of a crash. By absorbing some of the impact of the collision, the rear bumper minimises the force of the crash for driver and passengers. The rear bumper is fixed to a bumper bracket on the rear of the car, enabling it to absorb some of the impact from a rear-end collision. The Skoda bumper rear reinforcer is fixed onto the rear bumper, or behind it on the subframe, and functions to assist the rear bumper, adding extra reinforcement.
If the Skoda bumper rear reinforcer needs replacing, having suffered damage in an accident, for example, it's advisable to buy a new or replacement part that has been manufactured to fit the make, model and year of car.
- Skoda beat some big brands to be named the most dependable car brand in the UK in 2016. Suzuki came second, with Kia coming in third.
- Skoda is in the Guinness Book of Records for the longest sponsorship of a sport. They have spent over 25 years as sponsors of the Hockey World Championships.
- One of the most popular Skoda models, the Scala, is a translation of the word 'ladder'.
- Skoda started off in Czechoslovakia, but they are now owned by a German company, while their cars are actually built in Europe.
- Skoda won the RAC Rally with the 130LR Estelle 17 times in a row in!