Used Skoda Clutchs
All used Skoda Clutchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- Skoda won the RAC Rally with the 130LR Estelle 17 times in a row in!
- Skoda started off in Czechoslovakia, but they are now owned by a German company, while their cars are actually built in Europe.
- The team that designed the Lamborghini Miura and the Countach also designed the Skoda Favorit.
- Skoda model names are often very peculiar. They have taken seemingly random words from Latin and English. The Karoq model is named after an old Alutiiq word that means both 'car' and 'arrow'. Of course, the Skoda Yeti is named after the Nepalese version of Bigfoot.
- Skoda is in the Guinness Book of Records for the longest sponsorship of a sport. They have spent over 25 years as sponsors of the Hockey World Championships.