Find parts for your car
Used Skoda Door Handle Insides
All used Skoda Door Handle Insides listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Handle Insides
The Skoda door handle inside is a vital component of the car door, enabling the person to open the door and get out of the car.
A car door will have both an internal and an external handle. Most car door handles are made of strong plastic or metal. The Skoda inside door handle is the interior door handle on the rear door and is fixed to the inner door frame with the aid of bolts, which are hidden by the inner door panel.
Door handles work with a pulling and latch mechanism, and are usually attached to this mechanism by screws. The door handle mechanism consists of a latch, a toothed wheel and a rotor which are contained behind the door panel. When the door handle is opened this causes the latch to release. The person can apply pressure to the Skoda inside door handle and, holding on to the handle, push the door open (aided by the hinged mechanism of the door). The person can also pull the door shut with the help of the Skoda inside door handle.
There are many different shapes, styles, materials, finishes and colours when it comes to car door handles. Purchasing a Skoda inside door handle will ensure you get the right part, designed to fit the make and model of your vehicle. The inner door handle is usually designed to co-ordinate with the rest of the car's interior design. There are various car door handle accessories, which, like the door handles, are usually specific to car make and model, and not an option for all, such as a handle guard and handle cover.
If the inside rear door handle isn't functioning properly, sticking, jamming or refusing to open, it's a sign that you may need to replace the Skoda door handle inside with one that is compatible with your vehicle.
- Skoda is the 3rd oldest car manufacturer in the world. They sell an estimated one million cars every year.
- Skoda started off in Czechoslovakia, but they are now owned by a German company, while their cars are actually built in Europe.
- Skoda won the RAC Rally with the 130LR Estelle 17 times in a row in!
- One of the most popular Skoda models, the Scala, is a translation of the word 'ladder'.
- The most expensive Skoda ever built was meant to be eaten, not driven! The £500,000 cake was a promotion for the Skoda Fabia, and the resulting advert was Skoda's most popular ever, winning several advertising awards. The cake weighed a tonne and a half and even had a replica engine that was 'oiled' with golden syrup.