Used Skoda Door Seal Kick Plates
All used Skoda Door Seal Kick Plates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Seal Kick Plates
The Skoda door seal kick plate is a protective plate or strip, that sits on the door threshold/sill. Its visible when the door is open and is there to protect the paintwork/bodywork when getting in/out of the car.
Car door seal kick plates come in a variety of styles, materials, designs and finishes and will be specific to the make and model of your car. Popular materials for door seal kick plates are brushed, polished and satin stainless steel, aluminium, chrome and plastic.
The Skoda door seal kick plate helps to prevent scuffs, marks, dents and scratches from accidental kicks and knocks when getting in and out of the vehicle.
Usual reason for replacement of the door seal kick plate is general wear and tear and to smarten up the interior of the car. Buying a Skoda door seal kick plate will ensure you get the perfect part for the make and model of your vehicle.
- Skoda is in the Guinness Book of Records for the longest sponsorship of a sport. They have spent over 25 years as sponsors of the Hockey World Championships.
- One of the most popular Skoda models, the Scala, is a translation of the word 'ladder'.
- Skoda started off in Czechoslovakia, but they are now owned by a German company, while their cars are actually built in Europe.
- The team that designed the Lamborghini Miura and the Countach also designed the Skoda Favorit.
- Skoda won the RAC Rally with the 130LR Estelle 17 times in a row in!