Find parts for your car
Used Skoda EBC Greenstuffs
All used Skoda EBC Greenstuffs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About EBC Greenstuffs
Skoda EBC Greenstuff brake pads are high quality brake pads that are suited for many types of vehicles, with specialised pads created for SUVs, trucks and sports vehicles to name a few. The pads are so-called because of their shocking green colouring, making them stand out from the crowd.
The Skoda EBC Greenstuff range was first launched in 1997 and has since sold over 3 million sets of brake pads worldwide.
The pads boast minimal disc and rotor damage and are capable of repeated heavy brake use without a reduction in braking quality. They are also lightweight so are suited for smaller and lighter weight Asian and European vehicles.
These unusual brake pads use organic materials to create friction on the pads for up to a 25% improvement in braking performance. This organic compound is also softer than previous attempts, which improves the pedal feel of lighter road cars when driving at lower speeds.
As with all brake pads, the Skoda EBC Greenstuff pads are prone to wear and tear through use and will eventually need replacing. Signs to look out for are a vibrating brake pedal, the car pulling to one side or the brakes making a grinding noise.
- The most expensive Skoda ever built was meant to be eaten, not driven! The £500,000 cake was a promotion for the Skoda Fabia, and the resulting advert was Skoda's most popular ever, winning several advertising awards. The cake weighed a tonne and a half and even had a replica engine that was 'oiled' with golden syrup.
- Skoda is in the Guinness Book of Records for the longest sponsorship of a sport. They have spent over 25 years as sponsors of the Hockey World Championships.
- Skoda won the RAC Rally with the 130LR Estelle 17 times in a row in!
- Skoda is the 3rd oldest car manufacturer in the world. They sell an estimated one million cars every year.
- Skoda model names are often very peculiar. They have taken seemingly random words from Latin and English. The Karoq model is named after an old Alutiiq word that means both 'car' and 'arrow'. Of course, the Skoda Yeti is named after the Nepalese version of Bigfoot.