Used Skoda Engine Reconditioneds
All used Skoda Engine Reconditioneds listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Engine Reconditioneds
The <Model>reconditioned engine is a replacement for your existing engine. It has been stipped down, the parts checked and renewed where necessary.
The existing engine, requires disconnection from mountings, cables and pipes. Depending on which Brand and model the old engine will require disconnection from the gearbox before or after removal from the engine compartment. On some vehicles the gearbox will remain in position on others it will be removed and refitted when the whole unit is removed with the gearbox still attached. The reconditioned engine may be purchased complete or Bare. Complete needs no parts from your existing engine. Bare, meaning that it will need parts from your existing engine. This needs to be clarified.
All parts being used from the old engine for the Bare reconditioned engine should be checked and replaced as necessary. Engine mountings may also need to be replaced.
The reconditioned engine will come with a warranty, this needs to be clarified as to the warranty length and coverage detail.
- Skoda started off in Czechoslovakia, but they are now owned by a German company, while their cars are actually built in Europe.
- Skoda won the RAC Rally with the 130LR Estelle 17 times in a row in!
- Skoda is in the Guinness Book of Records for the longest sponsorship of a sport. They have spent over 25 years as sponsors of the Hockey World Championships.
- The Skoda Octavia set a new World record for the farthest arrow fired and caught from a moving vehicle. The record stands at 188ft and 7.775 inches.
- Skoda is the 3rd oldest car manufacturer in the world. They sell an estimated one million cars every year.