Used Skoda Exhausts
All used Skoda Exhausts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- Skoda is in the Guinness Book of Records for the longest sponsorship of a sport. They have spent over 25 years as sponsors of the Hockey World Championships.
- One of the most popular Skoda models, the Scala, is a translation of the word 'ladder'.
- The Skoda Kodiaq has some surprising features, many of which have been seen on later Skoda models. Some of the more 'out there' accessories include the ice scraper that is stored in the fuel cap and the umbrella that has its own dedicated space in the driver's door.
- Skoda won the RAC Rally with the 130LR Estelle 17 times in a row in!
- Skoda started off in Czechoslovakia, but they are now owned by a German company, while their cars are actually built in Europe.