Find parts for your car
Used Skoda Exhaust Middle Boxs
All used Skoda Exhaust Middle Boxs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Exhaust Middle Boxs
The exhaust system has the important job of removing the toxic exhaust fumes produced by the engine from the car. It also functions to enhance engine performance, minimise noise produced when driving while improving fuel efficiency. The Skoda exhaust middle box is a crucial part of the exhaust system, and its job is to silence the sound produced in the combustion chamber as well as helping to emit the toxic exhaust fumes produced away from the car and the people travelling in the car.
The Skoda exhaust middle box is a metal box, fixed to the exhaust pipe of the exhaust system, containing a setup of tubes and baffles which stops the sound produced in the engine from spreading.
As the sound travels through the Skoda exhaust middle box it becomes quieter, reducing the loud sound caused by internal combustion. The toxic exhaust fumes travel through the Skoda exhaust middle box before passing into the exhaust pipe through which the fumes travel to reach the tail pipe where they finally leave the vehicle.
The Skoda exhaust middle box will eventually need replacing simply due to wear and tear and old age. The usual major issue with any exhaust system is problems caused by rust. Internal components are subject to moisture created by the process of combustion and rainwater can cause corrosion to the exhaust system. The exhaust box is no exception to this. Rust can cause cracks and holes in the exhaust box and eventually it will stop functioning properly. When replacing the middle exhaust box, to ensure compatiblity, fit a good quality Skoda exhaust middle box which is specifically designed for the make and model of your car .
- The team that designed the Lamborghini Miura and the Countach also designed the Skoda Favorit.
- Skoda started off in Czechoslovakia, but they are now owned by a German company, while their cars are actually built in Europe.
- Skoda is the 3rd oldest car manufacturer in the world. They sell an estimated one million cars every year.
- The Skoda Octavia set a new World record for the farthest arrow fired and caught from a moving vehicle. The record stands at 188ft and 7.775 inches.
- Skoda won the RAC Rally with the 130LR Estelle 17 times in a row in!