Used Skoda Fabia Door Glass
All used Skoda Fabia Door Glass listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Skoda Fabia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Glass
The Fabia Skoda door glass is an integral part of the Fabia Skoda door.
The door has a section of glass, which makes up the door window, which can be opened or closed by the person, either manually or electronically. If the windows in the car are electronic, the driver will be able to control all of the windows from his/her seat.
The Fabia Skoda door glass is held in place when the window opens or closes by track assemblies which assists with the smooth operation of the window, and sealed with window rubber seals which function to firmly seal the door window with the door flange to stop water, dust and other particles or air coming into the car. Door glass used in modern cars is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
Whether the Fabia model> door glass has been smashed, cracked, chipped and needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you are simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing your door glass that you purchase the Fabia Skoda door glass that is compatible with the make and model of your car so that it fits into the door frame correctly. It is important that you buy the right replacement glass, so if it's the passenger side front door glass that needs replacing, it's imperative that you purchase the Fabia Skoda door glass to fit on to the door.
Skoda Fabia trivia
- The Skoda Fabia is an estimated 34% more popular with men than with women.
- The Skoda Fabia is ranked eighth when looking at the best cars for dog owners. That's largely due to its 530-litre boot.
- In 2017, Skoda celebrated their best year in Motorsport by releasing a special version of the Skoda Fabia. It only had a 1,300 production run, but the Skoda Fabia R5 could hit a top speed of 126mph.
- When famous actor Michael Douglas took his wife to a celebrity golf tournament in Wales, they pulled up in a Skoda Fabia that belonged to Catherine Zeta-Jones' mum. The Peep Show star, Robert Webb, has also been spotted driving around London in a Skoda Fabia.
- The Skoda Fabia VRS, released in 2003, was the first exclusively diesel hot hatch. That's right; there was no petrol version! It didn't hurt the brand either, and the VRS was called the Diesel Car of the Year in the Scottish Car of the Year awards.