Find parts for your car
Used Skoda Fuel Filter Petrols
All used Skoda Fuel Filter Petrols listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fuel Filter Petrols
The Skoda petrol fuel filter improves the performance of the petrol engine, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible while increasing the life of the engine. The fuel filter ensures that the petrol being pumped into the engine is as clean as possible by filtering out unwanted particles of dust and dirt. Fuel needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the air and burns in the cylinders of the car's engine. When the fuel travels from the fuel tank to the fuel pump, it passes through the fuel filter first.
The fuel filter is usually contained in the fuel filter housing , normally connecting to the car's fuel pump and fuel hose, allowing the Skoda petrol fuel filter to catch particles and filter the fuel before it reaches the engine. Dirty fuel can clog up the fuel injectors, leaving harmful deposits in the cylinders, and in severe cases preventing the process of combustion.
The Skoda petrol fuel filter housing protects the fuel filter. The fuel filter protects the engine and many vital components by filtering the petrol coming into the engine, collecting dust and other particles before they can get into the engine and cause damage.
If the Skoda petrol fuel filter is damaged it is likely this will allow debris to enter the fuel system, potentially causing damage to vital engine and fuel system components. The fuel filter should be replaced regularly to ensure it isn't cogged up with a build-up of dirt that stops it from working properly. Specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle, the Skoda petrol fuel filter is the perfect replacement part.
- Skoda is the 3rd oldest car manufacturer in the world. They sell an estimated one million cars every year.
- Skoda model names are often very peculiar. They have taken seemingly random words from Latin and English. The Karoq model is named after an old Alutiiq word that means both 'car' and 'arrow'. Of course, the Skoda Yeti is named after the Nepalese version of Bigfoot.
- The 2018 Skoda Kodiaq RS is a seven-seater that set a new speed record in the car that has yet to be beaten (the car was driven by Top Gear presenter Sabine Schmitz).
- The Skoda Octavia set a new World record for the farthest arrow fired and caught from a moving vehicle. The record stands at 188ft and 7.775 inches.
- The Skoda company was formed when one of the founders, Václav Laurin, got some bad customer service from a bicycle repair business.