Find parts for your car
Used Skoda Octavia Dashboard Bare
All used Skoda Octavia Dashboard Bare listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Skoda Octavia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Dashboard Bare
The dashboard is where many of the car's controls are based, usually matches the rest of the car's interior and is essentially a control panel.
The dashboard can be found directly in front of the driver and front passenger seats, at the front of the car, underneath the windscreen.
The Octavia Skoda dashboard bare is basically a simple dashboard, a bare part, just the structure, none of the controls, but with space for the controls to be fitted, and usually a space to fit the glove box. Lots of the controls needed to operate various functions in the car, such as the airbag system, lighting, heating, air conditioning system, speedo and fuel gauge, will be housed in the dashboard. Dashboards are often plastic and usually black or grey in colour, but dashboards come in many different styles, shapes and colours, and can be covered with various materials, so you are able to replace the Octavia Skoda dashboard bare with the exact one for the make and model of your car. The Octavia Skoda dashboard bare will be specific to the make and model of your car, designed to fit your particular car properly.
The Octavia Skoda dashboard bare is built to be durable but will need replacing if damaged in an accident, for example, or will simply need to be replaced over time due to general wear and tear. When replacing the Octavia Skoda dashboard bare it's important to replace it with the correct type; one that matches and fits exactly with the make and model of your car.
Skoda Octavia trivia
- The Skoda Octavia is Skoda's biggest selling model and has been a pivotal car in the brand's line since its 1996 debut.
- In Greece, the second generation was called the Octavia5, and in India, it was marketed as the Skoda Laura.
- In 2019, there were 364,000 Skoda Octavias delivered to customers in 46 counties!
- The bestselling 4th generation Skoda Octavia has a variety of safety upgrades, including the addition of 20 different sensors that are used for detecting collisions. This includes a cyclist detection system that tells the driver if a cyclist is coming up from behind.
- The Auto Trader New Car Awards in 2018 saw the Skoda Octavia beat the BMW 1-Series and the Peugeot 301 for Best New Car.