Used Skoda Octavia Door Glass
All used Skoda Octavia Door Glass listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Skoda Octavia are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Glass
The Octavia Skoda door glass is an integral part of the Octavia Skoda door.
The door has a section of glass, which makes up the door window, which can be opened or closed by the person, either manually or electronically. If the windows in the car are electronic, the driver will be able to control all of the windows from his/her seat.
The Octavia Skoda door glass is held in place when the window opens or closes by track assemblies which assists with the smooth operation of the window, and sealed with window rubber seals which function to firmly seal the door window with the door flange to stop water, dust and other particles or air coming into the car. Door glass used in modern cars is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
Whether the Octavia model> door glass has been smashed, cracked, chipped and needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you are simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing your door glass that you purchase the Octavia Skoda door glass that is compatible with the make and model of your car so that it fits into the door frame correctly. It is important that you buy the right replacement glass, so if it's the passenger side front door glass that needs replacing, it's imperative that you purchase the Octavia Skoda door glass to fit on to the door.
Skoda Octavia trivia
- Not only is the Skoda Octavia sold in 46 different countries around the world, but it's also manufactured at five other plants globally.
- The first-generation Skoda Octavia had a bit of a facelift in 2000. However, even after the second generation was introduced, that first generation was still being manufactured and sold around the world. First-gen models were marketed as the Skoda Octavia Tour.
- In 2019, there were 364,000 Skoda Octavias delivered to customers in 46 counties!
- Although it was released in 1996, there was actually a Skoda Octavia in production between 1959 and 1971, although the 1996 model is completely new. So, despite the completely different cars, the Octavia has been called the 'heart of the Skoda brand".
- The Auto Trader New Car Awards in 2018 saw the Skoda Octavia beat the BMW 1-Series and the Peugeot 301 for Best New Car.