Find parts for your car
Used Skoda Spare Wheels
All used Skoda Spare Wheels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Skoda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Spare Wheels
The wheels are, of course, a crucial part of the car. Choosing the right wheels for a vehicle is important; they play a big part in how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. Should you get a flat tyre or other wheel problems whilst driving, having a Skoda spare wheel ready and waiting can be a life saver.
Usually made of steel, wheels are often made of alloy also, and are built to be strong and durable. The wheels have an important job in providing a housing, the structure in which the tyres fit.
The Skoda spare wheel will usually be kept in the boot of the car, in the spare wheel well, concealed out of the way so as not to disrupt luggage space, enabling you to change a tyre when on the go should you need to, provided the spare wheel is kept with a tyre, fully inflated, and is in good working condition. The Skoda spare wheel should be the same as the other wheels on the car as should the tyres, to provide optimum performance and safety while driving.
Once you have had to use the Skoda spare wheel, you will need to replace it with another Skoda spare wheel. It is a good idea to always have a spare wheel ready in your car to avoid being caught out. Wheels receive a lot of wear and tear on the roads and regular cleaning helps to increase their lifespan and look. When purchasing just a spare wheel for your car, ensure it matches the other wheels on your car, that it is the right size for both the tyre and the car (using the wrong size wheel and tyre can cause damage to the car) and that it is compatible with the make and model and year of your car.
- The 2018 Skoda Kodiaq RS is a seven-seater that set a new speed record in the car that has yet to be beaten (the car was driven by Top Gear presenter Sabine Schmitz).
- Famous graffiti artist Armando Gomes once painted a Skoda with 125 different types of paint. This was done as part of a bespoke order for an anonymous buyer.
- In 2004, 1.8 million Skoda cars were registered in the Czech Republic. There are only 3.7 million cars in total that have been registered there, which means that almost half of all the cars available in the Czech Republic are Skodas. Every Skoda sold there is matched by a planted tree.
- The most expensive Skoda ever built was meant to be eaten, not driven! The £500,000 cake was a promotion for the Skoda Fabia, and the resulting advert was Skoda's most popular ever, winning several advertising awards. The cake weighed a tonne and a half and even had a replica engine that was 'oiled' with golden syrup.
- Skoda is in the Guinness Book of Records for the longest sponsorship of a sport. They have spent over 25 years as sponsors of the Hockey World Championships.