Used Subaru Doors
All used Subaru Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Subaru are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
Subaru car doors are used by the driver and passengers, sitting in the front or back seats, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is normally mounted to the frame of the car with hinges which are fixed to the car with either bolts or pins. Subaru car doors are fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it is strong, durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door card, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl to compliment the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door card houses controls for electric windows and the locking mechanism.
Whether the Subaru door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you’re simply renovating your car, it’s important when replacing any door to make sure you purchase a door that is compatible with the make, model, and year of your car.
- The Subaru name comes from the Pleiades constellation. The word means 'united' in Japanese.
- Subaru started offering All-Wheel Drive as standard in 1996.
- Subaru is owned by FujiHeavy Industries and is in partnership with the Toyota Motor Corporation.
- Subaru has won multiple awards for being the most trusted car brand and the brand with the best resale value.
- In 2014, the Subaru WRX got more speeding tickets in America than every other car. It currently ranks number 12 on the list.