Used Subaru Wing Mirrors Electric
All used Subaru Wing Mirrors Electric listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Subaru are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirrors Electric
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The Subaru electric wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The Subaru electric wing mirror is usually mounted in the door pillar on the side of the door.
The Subaru electric wing mirror can be adjusted electronically to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally from inside the car by a control switch. The Subaru electric wing mirror can be adjusted to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver. An option on some electric windows is a memory feature which remembers the individual wing mirror settings for each driver of the car and can be programmed to recall them. Some electric wing mirrors also heat the glass on the mirror to aid visibility, stopping the mirror from icing in freezing conditions or clouding up in heavy rain. There is also an automatic dimming feature available on some electric models which reduces the glare in the wing mirror from cars traveling behind. The Subaru electric wing mirror can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
The Subaru electric wing mirror can be subject to problems, such as failure in the motor or the wing mirror control switch. Problems can also occur if water seeps into the electric wing mirror. Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing and naturally over a period of general use the Subaru electric wing mirror will need replacing with one that is compatible with the make and model of your car.
- Every Subaru model has won the Highway Safety Top Safety Pick Award in the US, while every other manufacturer only has one vehicle on the list.
- In 2014, the Subaru WRX got more speeding tickets in America than every other car. It currently ranks number 12 on the list.
- The very first Subaru was the 1500. It was built in 1954 and came with a 1.5-litre four-cylinder OHV engine.
- In 2011, Subaru teamed with a Japanese animator group to make a cartoon called Hōkago no Pleiades, or "Wish Upon the Pleiades". The main character was a girl called Subaru.
- Subaru is owned by FujiHeavy Industries and is in partnership with the Toyota Motor Corporation.