Used Subaru Engines
All used Subaru Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Subaru from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- One of the most important parts of any Subaru car is the boxer engine. This type of engine has been in every single Subaru for the last 45 years.
- Owners of the Subaru Forester and the Subaru Outback have a strange obsession with car stickers. It is very rare to find one that hasn't got multiple stickers on the back. Like badges for scouts, Subaru encourages this trend with their Badge of Ownership stickers and lifestyle icons.
- An estimated 96% of Subaru vehicles sold over the last decade are still being driven on the roads.
- Subaru has won multiple awards for being the most trusted car brand and the brand with the best resale value.
- The Subaru company has been partnered with the ASPCA since 2008 and have donated millions to the animal charity. They are clearly animal lovers, and the Subaru Tribeca was once voted the best vehicle for travelling with pets. When you buy a Subaru from an official dealer, you get invited to return for a photo-shoot with your dog!