Used Subaru Front Grilles
All used Subaru Front Grilles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Subaru are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Front Grilles
The Subaru <model> front grille is the slatted external front face of the vehicle, situated between the headlights. It is a rigid panel with a grating, basically parallel slits or vents running vertically, or a mesh construction, that covers the open entrance to the car body, allowing air to flow through into the engine compartment.
The Subaru <model> front grille is fixed to the front of the car, directly in front of the radiator, helping to cool the radiator and allowing air to enter the engine of the car, while also offering protection to the radiator, air intake system and engine. The Subaru <model> front grill also acts as a filter, stopping dirt, stones and other road debris from entering into the body of the car.
Grilles are made from a variety of materials, commonly stainless steel, ABS plastic or aluminum and come in a variety of styles and finishes.
Positioned at the front of the car, the Subaru <model> grille front takes a bit of a pounding on the road and can be subject to dents, marks, chips and scratches. It can fall prey to knocks and bumps and prone to damage in a frontal crash. It is important that you choose the right replacement Subaru <model> grille front for the make, model and year of your car.
- Subaru is owned by FujiHeavy Industries and is in partnership with the Toyota Motor Corporation.
- Subaru started offering All-Wheel Drive as standard in 1996.
- Subaru will provide customers with a turbocharged version of their standard passenger vehicles. One of the most popular models to get this upgrade is the Impreza WRX.
- The Subaru name comes from the Pleiades constellation. The word means 'united' in Japanese.
- One of the most important parts of any Subaru car is the boxer engine. This type of engine has been in every single Subaru for the last 45 years.