Find parts for your car
Used Subaru Tailgates
All used Subaru Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Subaru are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Subaru Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged Subaru Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Subaru Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- Owners of the Subaru Forester and the Subaru Outback have a strange obsession with car stickers. It is very rare to find one that hasn't got multiple stickers on the back. Like badges for scouts, Subaru encourages this trend with their Badge of Ownership stickers and lifestyle icons.
- Subaru has won multiple awards for being the most trusted car brand and the brand with the best resale value.
- Subaru started offering All-Wheel Drive as standard in 1996.
- The very first Subaru was the 1500. It was built in 1954 and came with a 1.5-litre four-cylinder OHV engine.
- One of the most important parts of any Subaru car is the boxer engine. This type of engine has been in every single Subaru for the last 45 years.