Find parts for your car
Used Subaru Tonneau Covers
All used Subaru Tonneau Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Subaru are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Tonneau Covers
For drivers of convertible cars, a SubaruTonneau cover is a valuable accessory to protect the unoccupied passenger seats and cover any luggage or other personal property that is left there when the car is unattended.
The three principal uses of the SubaruTonneau cover are to keep the heat in a convertible car, to prevent the buffeting that occurs as a result of air being caught in the passenger compartment and thereby increase fuel economy, especially when the car is driven at high speed and, finally, to conceal any items that are left in the car when the driver is not there. When a passenger is being driven in the car and the SubaruTonneau cover is not required it is easy to detach and store in the boot of the car until it is next needed. It is possible to use a SubaruTonneau cover as an alternative to a soft top or hard top.
A SubaruTonneau cover will normally be made from leather, vinyl or similar material. It is manufactured to the dimensions of the convertible vehicle whose unoccupied compartment it is to cover. The Tonneau cover stretches across the whole of the passenger compartment of the vehicle and has a zip fastener which enables all but the driver’s seat to be securely covered.
- Every Subaru model has won the Highway Safety Top Safety Pick Award in the US, while every other manufacturer only has one vehicle on the list.
- The Subaru company has been partnered with the ASPCA since 2008 and have donated millions to the animal charity. They are clearly animal lovers, and the Subaru Tribeca was once voted the best vehicle for travelling with pets. When you buy a Subaru from an official dealer, you get invited to return for a photo-shoot with your dog!
- Owners of the Subaru Forester and the Subaru Outback have a strange obsession with car stickers. It is very rare to find one that hasn't got multiple stickers on the back. Like badges for scouts, Subaru encourages this trend with their Badge of Ownership stickers and lifestyle icons.
- In 2014, the Subaru WRX got more speeding tickets in America than every other car. It currently ranks number 12 on the list.
- An estimated 96% of Subaru vehicles sold over the last decade are still being driven on the roads.