Find parts for your car
Used Subaru Windscreens
All used Subaru Windscreens listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Subaru are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Subaru front windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car. The Subaru front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and is positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger.
The primary purpose of the Subaru windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The Subaru front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The Subaru front windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the Subaru front windscreen is in perfect condition. Some windscreens have tinted, coloured glass around the side of the windscreen which offers protection from the sun. Some car owners like to fit heated windscreens which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes. There are also windscreens which are fitted with a rain sensor. The windscreen rain sensor is a clever device which automatically switches on the windscreen wipers when it detects rain.
The model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the model> front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
- Every Subaru model has won the Highway Safety Top Safety Pick Award in the US, while every other manufacturer only has one vehicle on the list.
- The Subaru company has been partnered with the ASPCA since 2008 and have donated millions to the animal charity. They are clearly animal lovers, and the Subaru Tribeca was once voted the best vehicle for travelling with pets. When you buy a Subaru from an official dealer, you get invited to return for a photo-shoot with your dog!
- Owners of the Subaru Forester and the Subaru Outback have a strange obsession with car stickers. It is very rare to find one that hasn't got multiple stickers on the back. Like badges for scouts, Subaru encourages this trend with their Badge of Ownership stickers and lifestyle icons.
- In 2014, the Subaru WRX got more speeding tickets in America than every other car. It currently ranks number 12 on the list.
- An estimated 96% of Subaru vehicles sold over the last decade are still being driven on the roads.