Find parts for your car
Used Subaru Wing Liners
All used Subaru Wing Liners listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Subaru are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Liners
A wing liner is the protective shield, sometimes referred to as a splash guard, usually made of plastic, that lines the wing, helping to protect it from rust, and functions to keep the engine compartment clean, preventing water, mud and other debris from the road entering the engine, which can cause big damage.
The Subaru wing liner stops the build up of dirt inside the wing, and also on door hinges, preventing water and other objects from gaining access, which helps to slow down rusting on these parts, and damage to the bodywork. It can also, in lots of cars, stop water reaching wiring and electrical components. The Subaru wing liner also acts in some way as a noise dampener, helping to fend off noise from the road as the car travels along.
The wing liner is locked into place with plastic rivets, clips or pins.
Damage can occur to the wing liner if it comes loose or is torn. This can cause the liner to drag on the road, hit the wheel when turning, and rub against the wheel. If the wing liner is damaged in any way, or it has come away from the car completely, it is advisable to get a replacement as soon as possible to avoid any possible damage, particularly water damage to the engine. It is not recommended to drive without the wing liner in place and in good, sound condition. If buying a new wing liner for the wing, it is important that you buy a Subaru wing liner so that it fits the correct front wing and the make and model of car perfectly.
- Owners of the Subaru Forester and the Subaru Outback have a strange obsession with car stickers. It is very rare to find one that hasn't got multiple stickers on the back. Like badges for scouts, Subaru encourages this trend with their Badge of Ownership stickers and lifestyle icons.
- The Subaru company has been partnered with the ASPCA since 2008 and have donated millions to the animal charity. They are clearly animal lovers, and the Subaru Tribeca was once voted the best vehicle for travelling with pets. When you buy a Subaru from an official dealer, you get invited to return for a photo-shoot with your dog!
- An estimated 96% of Subaru vehicles sold over the last decade are still being driven on the roads.
- In 2014, the Subaru WRX got more speeding tickets in America than every other car. It currently ranks number 12 on the list.
- Subaru will provide customers with a turbocharged version of their standard passenger vehicles. One of the most popular models to get this upgrade is the Impreza WRX.