Used Suzuki Air Filters
All used Suzuki Air Filters listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Filters
The car’s air cleaner assembly works to provide the engine with a supply of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The air cleaner assembly protects the engine, improving the performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible while increasing its useful, working life.
The air cleaner assembly has an air filter, often referred to as an air intake filter cartridge, which collects dust and other particles. The Suzuki air filter is housed in a protective Suzuki air filter box, which is fixed on to the air intake, enabling filtration at the point the air enters the air induction system. The air filter also helps to silence the car's engine as the sound is absorbed by the air filter.
The Suzuki air filter has a maximum capacity and once dust collected reaches this capacity you will need to replace the Suzuki air filter, if disposable, or get it serviced if it is a washable non-disposable variety. Under no circumstances should you clean and replace a disposable air filter cartridge; these should always be replaced.
If the Suzuki air filter gets blocked due to an excess buildup of dust, dirt and oil, the air stream is restricted which stops the correct mixture of fuel and air needed for optimal combustion. A blocked air filter basically suffocates the engine. It is not a good idea to continue driving your car when the Suzuki air filter is blocked; this can have serious implications for the heating and ventilation and air conditioning systems as well as causing potential damage to the engine. Dirt and other unwanted debris that enters the engine can seriously damage pistons, carburetor and cylinders as well as potentially causing damage to the Suzuki air flow mass meter. A blocked air filter can also significantly reduce fuel efficiency. How regularly you need to replace or service the Suzuki air filter will depend on factors such as how often you drive your car and the length of your car journeys. Climate, air quality and road conditions will also play a big part in how hard the Suzuki air filter is having to work. If the engine is not performing as well, using more fuel or you have difficulty starting your car it could mean you have a clogged Suzuki air filter and it will need replacing or servicing.
- The 2011 Suzuki Q concept car was a huge embarrassment for the car company. The electric vehicle was ridiculed as looking like a fishbowl, and could only manage a six-mile range.
- In 2015, Suzuki sponsored Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, but they cancelled the deal after Ant was arrested for driving while drunk.
- Suzuki builds just over 3 million cars a year, making it one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
- Known for their motorbikes as much as their cars, Suzuki is the builder of the world's fastest bike, the Hayabusa. It has been clocked at over 186mph.
- The 2017 winner of Mrs South Africa, Hienqiwe Twala, got herself a Suzuki to treat herself after her victory.