Find parts for your car
Used Suzuki Air Flow Sensors
All used Suzuki Air Flow Sensors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Flow Sensors
The Suzuki air flow mass sensor is an electronic air flow sensor, also referred to as an air flow mass meter, which measures air flow - the mass of air which is flowing through the car's engine. It is an important part of the Engine Control Unit (ECU). The Suzuki air flow mass sensor has a significant part to play in the performance, power and efficiency of the car's engine. The Suzuki air flow mass sensor works by measuring the air flow and sending these measurements to the car's ECU which, based on these measurements, will control the amount of fuel flowing into the engine at the point at which the ignition sparks.
The engine needs the correct amount of air and fuel flowing through it in order for the fuel to burn efficiently in the cylinders and for the engine to ignite or spark at the right time. If the ignition sparks at the wrong time there will be less power in the engine and it will try to make up for this by using more fuel significantly reducing fuel efficiency which in turn increases the car's co2 emissions.
The Suzuki air flow mass sensor is usually found in a plastic housing between the engine and the air filter. It's attached to the Suzuki air hose at one end and the Suzuki air filter box at the other.
The Suzuki air flow mass sensor will, with continued use, wear out or stop working. When this happens, the performance of the engine is likely to be affected and engine emissions will be higher. A fault in the Suzuki air flow mass sensor will cause the check engine light to show on the dashboard to indicate a problem with the Suzuki air flow mass sensor. A broken air flow mass sensor can sometimes prevent a car from idling properly (the ability for a car's engine to run while it's not moving) and may cause the engine to splutter and stall. If there's a fault in the air flow mass sensor a replacement Suzuki air flow mass sensor should be purchased.
- Suzuki builds just over 3 million cars a year, making it one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
- Suzuki sold its first car, the 360cc Suzulight, in 1955. Before that, the company generally made looms, then bicycles.
- It takes Suzuki workers exactly 2,545 steps to completely finish making a car from scratch. Back in 2014, it used to take 3,077!
- Known for their motorbikes as much as their cars, Suzuki is the builder of the world's fastest bike, the Hayabusa. It has been clocked at over 186mph.
- Although they still make vehicles for the US army, Suzuki stopped selling civilian cars in America in 2012.