Used Suzuki Airbags
All used Suzuki Airbags listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
One of the most crucial parts of the car's safety system are the airbags. An airbag can mean the difference between survival and serious injury or death in a crash situation. The airbag system is a clever and complex piece of kit which is made up of various components, one of the most important being the airbag itself.
Airbags are made out of stretchy material and are housed, usually in airbag covers, compressed tightly beneath this casing. The Suzuki airbag is located in the hub of the steering wheel, to protect the driver in a frontal and rollover crash.
The Suzuki airbag reacts upon impact by filling with air at exceptional speed, creating a pillow which bursts out of the airbag cover or panel it is secured behind and into the car protecting the driver by cushioning the impact of head or upper body with the interior of the car. The airbag will then deflate afterwards. The Suzuki airbag needs to spring into action practically as soon as the crash happens. According to studies, an airbag will activate within 55 milliseconds of impact. You can see why it is imperative that your car's airbag system is fully functional and in good working order as the Suzuki airbag must be able to respond accurately and do its job properly. The driver need to be seated in the driving position and wearing a seatbelt for the Suzuki airbag to work properly upon impact and to avoid receiving injury from airbag inflation.
If there is damage or a fault with the Suzuki airbag the airbag system warning light will illuminate on the dashboard indicating that there is a problem. Once the airbag system warning light illuminates, the system becomes inactive which means if you have a crash the airbags will not work so it is important to address the problem as soon as possible. If the Suzuki airbag inflates you will need to replace it with a new Suzuki airbag as airbags cannot be reused.
- In 2019, Suzuki hired three members of boyband Take That to advertise their latest models.
- Suzuki is the sponsors of the Milton Keynes Dons, the League One football team. Although that's not very prestigious, they do also sponsor the Italian Serie A team, Torino.
- In 2015, Suzuki sponsored Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, but they cancelled the deal after Ant was arrested for driving while drunk.
- The 2011 Suzuki Q concept car was a huge embarrassment for the car company. The electric vehicle was ridiculed as looking like a fishbowl, and could only manage a six-mile range.
- Suzuki sells more cars in India than in any other country. They started selling there in 1981 after realising the huge potential market. They now have around 47% of the market share, with their closest competitors being Hyundai who have just 17%.