Used Suzuki Airbag Covers
All used Suzuki Airbag Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Airbag Covers
The airbag system is a crucial part of the car's safety system. The airbag system can mean the difference between survival and serious injury or death in a crash situation. Airbags are made out of stretchy material and are housed, usually in airbag covers, compressed tightly beneath this casing, in several areas throughout the car. The Suzuki passengers airbag cover plays an important part in ensuring the airbag system functions properly and safely,
The passenger airbag is situated either on or beneath the passenger dashboard and the Suzuki passengers airbag cover covers the passenger airbag, protecting it and hiding it from view. Airbags react when there is a crash by filling with air at exceptional speed, creating a pillow which bursts out of the airbag cover or panel it is secured behind and into the car, protecting the people sitting inside the car by cushioning the impact of head or upper body with the interior of the car. The airbag will then deflate afterwards.
The Suzuki passengers airbag cover is a protective covering which houses the passenger airbag and keeps it safe from damage. Airbags need to be protected from damage in order to work properly, safely and dependably and stay in good working order for as long as possible. The Suzuki passengers airbag cover also hides the passenger airbag out of sight and out of the way to ensure an aesthetically pleasing car interior. This part is usually either made of steel or durable plastic, and designed to blend in with the colour and design of the dashboard.
The Suzuki passengers airbag cover may be secured with clips which may need replacing over time or the airbag cover may need replacing due to an incorrect fit or damage of some sort. The Suzuki passengers airbag cover should be of the correct specifications to fit the make and model of your car so that it can be secured firmly in place and allow the passenger airbag to function properly. The Suzuki passengers airbag cover will be labeled to indicate that the passenger airbag is housed beneath it.
- It takes Suzuki workers exactly 2,545 steps to completely finish making a car from scratch. Back in 2014, it used to take 3,077!
- In 2019, Suzuki hired three members of boyband Take That to advertise their latest models.
- Suzuki builds just over 3 million cars a year, making it one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
- Although they still make vehicles for the US army, Suzuki stopped selling civilian cars in America in 2012.
- An advert in Australia got Suzuki into trouble after it showed what the court called 'reckless speed' and 'unsafe driving'. The advert also got a high number of viewer complaints, but not about the driving. Most of the complaints were about the rude nature of the advert.