Used Suzuki Aircon Pipes
All used Suzuki Aircon Pipes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aircon Pipes
The purpose of the Suzuki aircon pipe is to link all the components of the car's air conditioning system together.
Air conditioning pipes come in different sizes, diameters and can be made of various materials to suit different air conditioning systems.
The Suzuki aircon pipe should be made of hard-wearing material, strong and leak-proof and should be designed well enough for it to connect all the different parts of the car's aircon system tightly and firmly together.
These durable aircon pipes do wear out over time and if you need to replace the Suzuki aircon pipe you should ensure you purchase one that is the right size, width and material for your car's air conditioning system.
- General Motors still has a 3% share in Suzuki, although this is considerably less than they used to have. Suzuki bought back 17% of the shares that GM had after the company started losing money in 2006.
- It takes Suzuki workers exactly 2,545 steps to completely finish making a car from scratch. Back in 2014, it used to take 3,077!
- Suzuki sold its first car, the 360cc Suzulight, in 1955. Before that, the company generally made looms, then bicycles.
- Known for their motorbikes as much as their cars, Suzuki is the builder of the world's fastest bike, the Hayabusa. It has been clocked at over 186mph.
- The 2017 winner of Mrs South Africa, Hienqiwe Twala, got herself a Suzuki to treat herself after her victory.