Used Suzuki Aircon Relays
All used Suzuki Aircon Relays listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aircon Relays
The car's air conditioning system basically conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The car's air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Suzuki aircon relay carries electric current between the car's battery and various components that make up the car's air conditioning system and it essentially acts as an ON/OFF voltage control switch. The Suzuki aircon relay is efficient and clever in that it works on very little power but produces a great many times more power than it uses.
The Suzuki aircon relay will be housed in the relay box, usually found underneath the dashboard. The Suzuki aircon relay connects to the car's battery, as well as connecting to the specific part that the relay is functioning, for example, the compressor clutch relay will connect to the compressor clutch.
If the car's air conditioning system has stopped working it is advisable to seek professional advice. Get the relays connected to the ac system checked, such as the aircon compressor clutch relay, to establish if it is merely a Suzuki aircon relay that is broken and needs replacing or a larger problem with the whole air conditioning system.
- Suzuki has joined forces with a Japanese firm called Hukato to try and win the Lunar XPrize announced by Google. The winning entrant is the first to land a vehicle on the moon and take high-def pictures of at least a 500 metre section of the moon.
- General Motors still has a 3% share in Suzuki, although this is considerably less than they used to have. Suzuki bought back 17% of the shares that GM had after the company started losing money in 2006.
- An advert in Australia got Suzuki into trouble after it showed what the court called 'reckless speed' and 'unsafe driving'. The advert also got a high number of viewer complaints, but not about the driving. Most of the complaints were about the rude nature of the advert.
- Suzuki is the sponsors of the Milton Keynes Dons, the League One football team. Although that's not very prestigious, they do also sponsor the Italian Serie A team, Torino.
- The 2017 winner of Mrs South Africa, Hienqiwe Twala, got herself a Suzuki to treat herself after her victory.