Used Suzuki Bumper Cross Members
All used Suzuki Bumper Cross Members listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Cross Members
The Suzuki bumper cross member is a part which acts as a bumper reinforcement.
Built to be strong and solid, the Suzuki bumper cross member is usually made of steel, and bolted onto the car, running the length of the bumper.
The Suzuki bumper cross member acts as a structural support to the bumper. The bumper's job is to absorb the impact of a collision, offering protection to both the car, by minimising damage to the frame and body of the car, as well as internal and external parts; and also the passengers and driver travelling inside the car.
If your car has been in an accident and there is damage to the bumper cross member it will need replacing. Buying a new Suzuki bumper cross member will ensure you get a part that is the right fit for the make and model of your car.
- Although they still make vehicles for the US army, Suzuki stopped selling civilian cars in America in 2012.
- An advert in Australia got Suzuki into trouble after it showed what the court called 'reckless speed' and 'unsafe driving'. The advert also got a high number of viewer complaints, but not about the driving. Most of the complaints were about the rude nature of the advert.
- The 2017 winner of Mrs South Africa, Hienqiwe Twala, got herself a Suzuki to treat herself after her victory.
- Suzuki is the sponsors of the Milton Keynes Dons, the League One football team. Although that's not very prestigious, they do also sponsor the Italian Serie A team, Torino.
- It takes Suzuki workers exactly 2,545 steps to completely finish making a car from scratch. Back in 2014, it used to take 3,077!