Used Suzuki Side Doors
All used Suzuki Side Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Side Doors
The Suzuki side door is used by the driver and the passengers sitting in the back seats of the car, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is usually fixed to the frame of the car by a hinge. The Suzuki side door is fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminum for parts such as car doors, because it is strong durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door panel, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover, lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl, to blend with the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door panel houses controls such as electric window controls, and the locking mechanism for the door.
Whether the model> side door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear or you're simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing the side door that you purchase a Suzuki side door to ensure it's compatible with the make, model and year of your car so that it not only fits your car correctly but also blends in with the design and appearance of your car.
- Suzuki has joined forces with a Japanese firm called Hukato to try and win the Lunar XPrize announced by Google. The winning entrant is the first to land a vehicle on the moon and take high-def pictures of at least a 500 metre section of the moon.
- Suzuki sold its first car, the 360cc Suzulight, in 1955. Before that, the company generally made looms, then bicycles.
- Suzuki builds just over 3 million cars a year, making it one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
- The 2017 winner of Mrs South Africa, Hienqiwe Twala, got herself a Suzuki to treat herself after her victory.
- Known for their motorbikes as much as their cars, Suzuki is the builder of the world's fastest bike, the Hayabusa. It has been clocked at over 186mph.