Used Suzuki Door Side Slidings
All used Suzuki Door Side Slidings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Side Slidings
The Suzuki door side sliding provides an easy-access sliding door designed specifically for the make and model of your vehicle.
Mounted and held in place on tracks, the Suzuki door sliding side, slides open or shut with ease. To prevent the door from slamming, and to enable to door to stay either open or closed, the mechanism is fitted with a track stopper at each end of the track. Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it's strong durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door panel, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover, and can be lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl, to blend with the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door panel houses controls such as electric window controls, and the locking mechanism for the door.
It's usually the larger passenger vehicles, such as people carriers, that have a side sliding door, which enables the passengers seated in the back of the car to enter and exit the vehicle. With the use of a handle, the Suzuki side sliding door can be slid open or shut. Some sliding doors can be electrically powered. Sliding doors are particularly useful when the car is parked in a small space, because space is not needed to swing the door open, as with standard car doors that work with a hinged mechanism. Sliding doors also make loading a vehicle with luggage much easier as there is no obstruction with a sliding door; it simply slides open and out of the way, disappearing into the bodywork of the vehicle. This type of sliding door is referred to as a pocket door.
Usual reasons for replacement of side sliding doors range from damage caused in an accident to a faulty or worn sliding mechanism which prevents the door opening or closing properly. If the side sliding door on your vehicle has seen better says, suffering from rust or you simply wish to smarten up your vehicle, purchasing a new Suzuki door side sliding will fit the make and model of your car perfectly.
- Suzuki sold its first car, the 360cc Suzulight, in 1955. Before that, the company generally made looms, then bicycles.
- Suzuki sells more cars in India than in any other country. They started selling there in 1981 after realising the huge potential market. They now have around 47% of the market share, with their closest competitors being Hyundai who have just 17%.
- Suzuki builds just over 3 million cars a year, making it one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
- An advert in Australia got Suzuki into trouble after it showed what the court called 'reckless speed' and 'unsafe driving'. The advert also got a high number of viewer complaints, but not about the driving. Most of the complaints were about the rude nature of the advert.
- Known for their motorbikes as much as their cars, Suzuki is the builder of the world's fastest bike, the Hayabusa. It has been clocked at over 186mph.