Used Suzuki Drive shafts
All used Suzuki Drive shafts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Drive shafts
Integral to the car's ABS System, the Suzuki drive shaft is a mechanical part which is usually a hollow tubing made of steel with yoke/s attached to the end.
As the Suzuki drive shaft rotates it connects the power from the car engine to the car wheels which enables the car to then move. This is essentially the part that makes the car move.
Positioned between the differentials and gear box, Suzuki drive shafts, being made of steel, are strong and solid and therefore most likely to deteriorate over a long period of time. However, when signs of a fault do appear, it is crucial that you look into replacing the Suzuki drive shaft as soon as possible to avoid a complete malfunction of this part.
Drive shaft issues often arise as a result of hitting the kerb with your car wheels. Possible signs that there is a problem with the Suzuki drive shaft is your car shuddering upon acceleration from standstill or when driving at low speed; an alarming clunking sound in the drive shaft when you change gears; a vibration felt whilst driving, and generally any unusual knocking, grinding, rattling, squealing or clicking sounds coming from the draft shaft. You may also experience problems turning your vehicle as a damaged drive shaft can affect this, which it is most likely to happen when you are driving around a corner. A faulty Suzuki drive shaft may also mean you will have issues when trying to park your vehicle. It's imperative to address drive shaft issues as soon as possible because if the draft shaft stops working completely your car will not be able to get power from the engine to the wheels and consequently you will not be able to drive your car until you have replaced the Suzuki drive shaft.
- The 2011 Suzuki Q concept car was a huge embarrassment for the car company. The electric vehicle was ridiculed as looking like a fishbowl, and could only manage a six-mile range.
- Suzuki sold its first car, the 360cc Suzulight, in 1955. Before that, the company generally made looms, then bicycles.
- In 2015, Suzuki sponsored Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, but they cancelled the deal after Ant was arrested for driving while drunk.
- In 2019, Suzuki hired three members of boyband Take That to advertise their latest models.
- Suzuki has joined forces with a Japanese firm called Hukato to try and win the Lunar XPrize announced by Google. The winning entrant is the first to land a vehicle on the moon and take high-def pictures of at least a 500 metre section of the moon.