Used Suzuki Wing Mirrors Electric
All used Suzuki Wing Mirrors Electric listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirrors Electric
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The Suzuki electric wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The Suzuki electric wing mirror is usually mounted in the door pillar on the side of the door.
The Suzuki electric wing mirror can be adjusted electronically to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally from inside the car by a control switch. The Suzuki electric wing mirror can be adjusted to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver. An option on some electric windows is a memory feature which remembers the individual wing mirror settings for each driver of the car and can be programmed to recall them. Some electric wing mirrors also heat the glass on the mirror to aid visibility, stopping the mirror from icing in freezing conditions or clouding up in heavy rain. There is also an automatic dimming feature available on some electric models which reduces the glare in the wing mirror from cars traveling behind. The Suzuki electric wing mirror can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
The Suzuki electric wing mirror can be subject to problems, such as failure in the motor or the wing mirror control switch. Problems can also occur if water seeps into the electric wing mirror. Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing and naturally over a period of general use the Suzuki electric wing mirror will need replacing with one that is compatible with the make and model of your car.
- Suzuki is the sponsors of the Milton Keynes Dons, the League One football team. Although that's not very prestigious, they do also sponsor the Italian Serie A team, Torino.
- Suzuki sells more cars in India than in any other country. They started selling there in 1981 after realising the huge potential market. They now have around 47% of the market share, with their closest competitors being Hyundai who have just 17%.
- In 2015, Suzuki sponsored Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, but they cancelled the deal after Ant was arrested for driving while drunk.
- Suzuki builds just over 3 million cars a year, making it one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
- The 2017 winner of Mrs South Africa, Hienqiwe Twala, got herself a Suzuki to treat herself after her victory.