Used Suzuki Engines
All used Suzuki Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Suzuki from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- A lengthy and controversial court case seriously affected Suzuki's reputation. An article in Consumer Reports in 1996 said that the Suzuki Samurai 4x4 was easily tipped over. Sales dropped after the review, and Suzuki sued the magazine. They hoped to get more than £60million, but after eight years, the case was settled out of court.
- Suzuki sells more cars in India than in any other country. They started selling there in 1981 after realising the huge potential market. They now have around 47% of the market share, with their closest competitors being Hyundai who have just 17%.
- The 2011 Suzuki Q concept car was a huge embarrassment for the car company. The electric vehicle was ridiculed as looking like a fishbowl, and could only manage a six-mile range.
- It takes Suzuki workers exactly 2,545 steps to completely finish making a car from scratch. Back in 2014, it used to take 3,077!
- Suzuki is the sponsors of the Milton Keynes Dons, the League One football team. Although that's not very prestigious, they do also sponsor the Italian Serie A team, Torino.