Used Suzuki Front Panels
All used Suzuki Front Panels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Front Panels
The Front Panel is a pressed steel car body part that makes up the front of the vehicle. This piece connects the two front wings. It is bolted to the front of the chassis and to the left and right wings.
The Front Panel usually houses the radiator grille, sometimes headlights and indicators and the engine bonnet lock.
The usual reason for replacement is frontal crash damage.
- In 2015, Suzuki sponsored Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, but they cancelled the deal after Ant was arrested for driving while drunk.
- Suzuki builds just over 3 million cars a year, making it one of the largest car manufacturers in the world.
- Although they still make vehicles for the US army, Suzuki stopped selling civilian cars in America in 2012.
- A lengthy and controversial court case seriously affected Suzuki's reputation. An article in Consumer Reports in 1996 said that the Suzuki Samurai 4x4 was easily tipped over. Sales dropped after the review, and Suzuki sued the magazine. They hoped to get more than £60million, but after eight years, the case was settled out of court.
- Known for their motorbikes as much as their cars, Suzuki is the builder of the world's fastest bike, the Hayabusa. It has been clocked at over 186mph.