Find parts for your car
Used Suzuki Glove Box Lid Doors
All used Suzuki Glove Box Lid Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Glove Box Lid Doors
The Suzuki glove box lid is a useful cover which conceals and protects items placed in the glove box.
The Suzuki glove box lid door can be found covering the front opening to the glove box, which is more often than not situated on the dashboard in front of the front passenger seat.
The driver or passenger sitting in the front seat of the car, can access items placed in the glove box with ease, by opening the Suzuki glove box lid. The Suzuki glove box will be easily accessible and have a user friendly mechanism. The Suzuki glove box lid can be locked to increase the security of items left in the glove box.
Glove box lids come in a variety of designs, materials and styles, some with features such as cup holders or a molded space on the outside of the lid to keep small items and change close to hand.
Over time and continued use the mechanism on the Suzuki glove box lid can fail and the glove box lid will need replacing. It is important to make sure that you replace the glove box lid with the exact Suzuki glove box lid that matches the make and model of your car, so that it not only fits correctly but compliments the overall design and colour scheme of the car interior.
- Suzuki has joined forces with a Japanese firm called Hukato to try and win the Lunar XPrize announced by Google. The winning entrant is the first to land a vehicle on the moon and take high-def pictures of at least a 500 metre section of the moon.
- General Motors still has a 3% share in Suzuki, although this is considerably less than they used to have. Suzuki bought back 17% of the shares that GM had after the company started losing money in 2006.
- In 2019, Suzuki hired three members of boyband Take That to advertise their latest models.
- In 2015, Suzuki sponsored Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, but they cancelled the deal after Ant was arrested for driving while drunk.
- Suzuki sold its first car, the 360cc Suzulight, in 1955. Before that, the company generally made looms, then bicycles.