Used Suzuki Tailgates
All used Suzuki Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Suzuki are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Suzuki Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged Suzuki Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Suzuki Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- It takes Suzuki workers exactly 2,545 steps to completely finish making a car from scratch. Back in 2014, it used to take 3,077!
- Suzuki is the sponsors of the Milton Keynes Dons, the League One football team. Although that's not very prestigious, they do also sponsor the Italian Serie A team, Torino.
- An advert in Australia got Suzuki into trouble after it showed what the court called 'reckless speed' and 'unsafe driving'. The advert also got a high number of viewer complaints, but not about the driving. Most of the complaints were about the rude nature of the advert.
- The 2017 winner of Mrs South Africa, Hienqiwe Twala, got herself a Suzuki to treat herself after her victory.
- In 2015, Suzuki sponsored Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, but they cancelled the deal after Ant was arrested for driving while drunk.