Used Toyota Air Filter Boxs
All used Toyota Air Filter Boxs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Toyota are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Filter Boxs
The Toyota air filter box houses the Toyota air filter, a crucial part of the car's air intake system. The Toyota air filter improves the performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible whilst increasing the life of the engine.
Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the car's engine. The Toyota air filter protects the engine, by filtering the air coming into the engine, collecting dust and other particles before they can get into the engine and cause damage. The air filter also helps to silence the engine to a degree, in that the sound is absorbed by the filter.
The Toyota air filter box is connected to the car's air intake, allowing the Toyota air filter to catch particles and filter the air at the point the air enters the air induction system. The Toyota air filter box assists also in the direction of air flow.
If the Toyota air filter box gets damaged, it's possible that some air will be entering the car's engine without being filtered which is not good. A broken air filter box could compromise the air filter it is meant to be protecting. Any damage to the Toyota air filter can cause serious problems that can lead to engine damage if not addressed.
- That founder's name was Toyoda, but the name of the company was changed to Toyota because it took one less stroke to write in Japanese. Eight is a lucky number in Japan, and Toyota takes eight strokes to write, and so Toyota it is!
- Toyota has thousands and thousands of patents, and in 2019 it gave away an incredible 23,740 patents that had been awarded over more than 20 years. Those patents were all focused on electric vehicle technology.
- As well as the best selling car of all time, Toyota is also responsible for the longest-running production on a car model ever. The Toyota model Land Cruiser started production in 1951, and as of 2019 has sold over 10 million units!
- It's not exactly a secret, but surprisingly few people are aware that Toyota also makes a couple of other brand-name cars. That's because they own or partially own Lexus, Subaru, and Scion.
- The founder's son, Kiichiro Toyoda, did a trip around the US to get inspiration for car designs. That's why those early Toyota cars look more than a little bit like Chevrolets and Dodge Power Wagons.