Used Toyota Air Injection Valves
All used Toyota Air Injection Valves listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Toyota are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Injection Valves
The Toyota air injection valve is a small but important part of the car's air intake system. Its job is to allow air from the air pump to enter the exhaust system whilst stopping the reverse flow of exhaust fumes back into the air intake system.
The Toyota air injection valve is usually found in the plastic housing between the engine and the air filter. It is attached to the Toyota air hose which is connected to the air flow sensor which is attached to the Toyota air filter box.
It is imperative that the engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The Toyota air injection valve plays a part in this process by ensuring fumes do not go back into the engine. This type of valve is known as a check valve, because it checks or stops the flow of gas in one direction. It has an important part to play in the overall performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently and effectively as possible. By stopping exhaust fumes from re-entering the car's air intake system, the Toyota air injection valve helps to prevent damage to the engine.
If there is a problem with the Toyota air injection valve you will see the Check Engine Light come on. You may also notice that your fuel consumption is significantly increased and your car's CO2 emissions may be higher. The Toyota air injection valve will wear over time and will eventually need replacing. Make sure that is the air intake valve that is faulty and not a blockage or problem elsewhere such as the air hose, air filter, air intake pipe or air pump. If certain the problem lies with the air injection valve, replacing it with a new Toyota air injection valve will mean you get the right part for the make and model of your vehicle.
- They might be one of the biggest and well-known brand names in the world, but Toyota is still very much a family business. Every CEO so far has been a descendant of the original founder.
- The Toyota Prius is just the latest example of why Toyota is widely considered the greenest company in the car industry. Consistent efforts at improving sustainability and eco-awareness led to them getting voted the number one Global Green Brand back in 2015.
- The first car company to produce over 10 million cars in a single year (which they did in 2013), Toyota also boasts the record-breaking sales of one Corolla sold every 37 seconds (every 27 seconds in 2013). That made the Corolla the best selling car of all time!
- As well as their other records, Toyota is known to consistently break sales records as well. It's not just the Corolla either. They have been so successful some years that they outsold Honda and Nissan combined!
- It's not exactly a secret, but surprisingly few people are aware that Toyota also makes a couple of other brand-name cars. That's because they own or partially own Lexus, Subaru, and Scion.