Used Toyota Avensis Complete Vehicle Lock Set
All used Toyota Avensis Complete Vehicle Lock Set listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Toyota Avensis are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Complete Vehicle Lock Set
The Avensis Toyota complete vehicle lock set offers locks and keys for all of the locks that your car has, for every part of your car that needs to be secured, to help prevent your car from being broken into or stolen.
Complete vehicle lock sets can cover a whole range of locks, but will be dependent on the car manufacturers specifications. There are a whole range of locks, such as wheel locks; door locks; airbag locks; ignition locks; locks for the dashboard; boot locks and fuel cap locks, to ensure that your car and its contents remain secure. The most common locks being for the doors, boot and ignition. The Avensis Toyota complete vehicle lock set is the product to purchase when you need to replace or upgrade the entire lock system in your car with a complete vehicle lock set that fits the exact specifics of the make and model of your car.
Some complete vehicle lock sets operate with a remote keyless central locking system which means by pressing a button on a remote control the locks included in the set will lock or unlock and this can also activate or deactivate the alarm system on the vehicle. Some systems will also include a remote keyless ignition which, when activated, will start the engine.
The Avensis Toyota complete vehicle lock set will have components that are exposed to harsh weather conditions and should be made of hard wearing, rust resistant material to avoid damage and prolong the life of the Avensis Toyota complete vehicle lock set. Usually if you have a problem with one of the locks in your car and your car has a complete vehicle lock set you won't be able to replace an individual lock and will need to replace the whole set with a Avensis Toyota complete vehicle lock set.
Toyota Avensis trivia
- The Toyota Avensis won’t just get you to the shops and back on a tank of petrol. It’s also been driven from Lands End to John O’Groats on a single tank! The journey also took the time to go off-route and visited the Toyota Burnaston manufacturing plant. The trip took three days and averaged well over 70mpg.
- The name for the first generation Toyota Avensis in Argentina is the Toyota Corona!
- The Toyota Avensis is extremely popular as a taxi. The 509-litre boot capacity means that taxi drivers can let their passengers bring as much luggage as they like.
- The seats in a Toyota Avensis have a Shearing’s coach-style trim, which means that they are resistant to dog hair (perfect for when you want to take your furry family members for a day out).
- The Toyota Avensis Verso, introduced in 2001, managed to win the Australian Best People Mover Award in both 2002 and 2003!